Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! 2008 is off to a great start. I have LOTS of great news for everyone, just have to wait a few more days to let you in on the secrets. I haven't been keeping up with my blog as promised, but this time I swear things will change very soon. All the friends and fam have been nagging me to catch y'all up... so :p ... I've been a busy girl! I'm back in Vegas till the 14th and then will be home again on the 1st of Febuary for the entire month. I think I was in Vegas a total of 9 days since November. So lots of laundry and catching up is in order. LOL. Still haven't put the blog up on Vancouver, the rest of my trip in the Philippines, Arizona, and Monterey for the New Year. Man I have a lot to catch up on! But those will be up soon. Just wanted to check in and give my best to evreyone. Hopefully tonight I'll have a nicer post to read, than me being silly and saying the same ol' thing.
xoxo

No comments: