Sunday, January 13, 2008

My last few days in Sin City

I left off on a two day streak of blogging. My goal for the week is three days in a row, let's see if I can make it. haha. Just got some of the pics from the photoshoot this past Friday. This fashion shoot was for the new shops in the Palazzo. Outfits from Tory Burch, Diane von Furstenberg, Polici, Barney’s and Catherine Malandrino. Accessories from Christian Louboutin and Edidi. Can we say heaven? Mostly talking about the shoes... Christian Louboutin are my favorite! Susan Stapelton was the fashion editor and styled the shoot. As I was getting my makeup done she asked, "So what's it like playing poker?" From there we spent the whole time talking fashion and poker; My kind of topics. :) Susan also told me that I'll be on the cover of IMAGE along with the editorial... bonus! Good things are going to happen this 2008, I can feel it!

Saturday I finally got to a hockey game! Woo hoo! The last time I watched live hockey was back in May for the Canucks vs. Ducks in the playoffs. The Las Vegas Wranglers are an ECHL team, but pretty damn good for a farm team. I went with my Dad (the die hard fan) and Heath. They lost, which was shocking given they beat the same team 5-0 the night before. Hmmm something tells me the players from Victoria must have been partying the night before the first game. I'd be surprised to know the statistics for teams getting their asses kicked because they get sucked into the Vegas clubs instead of getting a good nights rest. Victoria ended up winnng 3-1 against Vegas. Lame. Although there was a pretty awsome fight once the game was over. Heath didn't think it was that cool. He's watched people getting their face smashed in on a regular basis. What's a hockey fight when they all have protection, right?

No comments: