Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Almost home


My trip to Borgata has been a great one. I have one more full day tomorrow and go home on Friday. I'm packing up most of my clothes tonight. This way I can enjoy my last day with out franticlly trying to fit all my clothes into my bags last minute. A little travel tip I learned years ago, but never really applied until today.

These past three weeks have really put me on the right path in my life. Once again I find myself in the right place at the right time and it feels as though the universe is opening its doors. Being alone and doing this by myself was the best thing for me right now. Don't get me wrong. I love my boyfriend and can't wait to get home to see him. It's just that this was a great time to find myself and have time to think as well as grow as a person. And you can't forget the fact that my body is in great shape for working out almost everyday! Woo Hoo!

There is so much to talk about and lots of clothes to pack, so I just wanted to give y'all a quick update. Tomorrow is going to be my last day of shooting, but I'm going to make sure I relax and savor the rest of my trip. I'll catch up with y'all soon.



2 comments:

Alex Lee Behan said...

Have a WONDERFUL last day sweetie!! Glad to hear you're doing superb. KNOCK EM DEAD today!
Sending you tons of love!!
xoxoxo

Valder137 said...

Great to hear it! Enjoy the last day at Borgata