Friday, January 25, 2008

Quick update


Today is the 12th day I've spent here at Borgata without leaving the property once. Have I gone crazy yet? No, actually I can't complain. Except for the slight feeling of "Groundhog's Day" and mixing all the days up, "Was that yesterday?" it's been a much needed trip. I haven't blogged in a few days. I did write one right after I busted from the modified shootout. I had cashed, but suffered a horrible beat. Preflop all in my KK vs. 99...9 on the flop and he covered me by 500 chips or so. I honestly wrote a long blog about the beat from the ladies event too and then it all hit me. Who the hell cares? It was enough for me to write it all out, highlight the hurndreds of words that poured out of me, and then press delete.

Here again I'm trying to write some things out so I can possibly fall asleep at a decent hour. Things are not all great right now and I know I have a lot of friends and family that are concerned. All I can say is that I'm on a path in my life that is about to change drastically. I prayed yesterday morning and somehow my answer was in a the form of a phone call no more than 8 hours later. Although the phone call was extremely upsetting, I truly believe that I had to experience this to continue on with my life. This is all quite vague and I'm sure soon it will be evident what I'm talking about. It seems as though I'm not the only one going through a bad time in their life. Not to preach, but if you let go and ask for guidance, you'd be surprised at what presents itself to you.

4 comments:

Alex Lee Behan said...

You're a strong girl! You can endure this. Trust in yourself! And you know that you're loved by so many!! I'm just a call away...

In the meantime.. knock em dead in Bogata, baby!
xxoo

Lacey Jones said...

Love you ALex!! You're the best! xoxoxo

Valder137 said...

Stay strong my friend. You know, liek you said, you have friends you can always talk to, ok? I never sleep, so if you need someone to yell at, you've got my number.
Keep your head up, UI have faith everything will turn around for ya.

Unknown said...

Dear Ms. Jones,

I hope all is well! Thank you for talking with me on Sunday evening; it was a pleasure to meet you. I sent you a note through your contact page on your site and did not hear back, just wondered if you did received it. Please let me know if you got the email and if not where can I send it to.

Hope you are doing great,

Nissan N Stern
Stern Greenberg Productions Inc
nissan@sgpro.tv
or
nissanstern@aol.com