Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quick Update

Morning everyone! Well I can sadly say I will not be at this year's final table. *sigh* Yesterday I needed a day off after I busted day 2 playing the Borgata Poker Open. I wasn't quite upset as I was more frustrated and needed to process everything that happened on both days of play. I'll be finishing up my write ups on that and the days leading up to the main in my next few blog posts that should be up later this afternoon.

Right now I'm getting ready to shoot an interview with Bernard Lee for Borgata TV. Should be a fun one. I'll make sure to post when that's up for y'all. In addition to that there's going to be some fun news and promotions coming up so make sure to check back a little later. If you're following along with the main event there are 167 players left with $925,000 for first place. Anyone have their picks on who will take it down?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bari or Leah will win it

Anonymous said...

Borgata Picks include (a no brainer really)

1) Al Bari
2) Mike Leah

I've played with both in East Coast events and at the WSOP the last few years, and both guys are insanely good, and humble. Take it down you two...

Jonathan Green (aka: MeanJG)

Roywilliam Gardner said...

Well Lacey Girl I finished in 19th position in the 500K Deep stack in March to Mike Leah - I thing he is sharp and could win again. Hope to see you.

Roy "The Natural" Gardner

Anonymous said...

LOL at ANON saying Bari is humble. He is a friend of mine but is far from humble about his poker abilities!