Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here we are!

Today's the day I've been focusing on for the past few weeks and I'm so excited it's finally here. I'm playing the Borgata Poker Open's WPT main event. Right now I'm getting ready and I'll be heading down to play, but thought I'd squeeze in a blog to say hello and thank you to everyone for all their support and good luck wishes. I have two other blog posts that will be up later tonight as my videos won't upload for some reason and sound is delayed. Anyone know how to upload videos from a Webbie properly?

Yesterday I spent the day relaxing by working out in the Pump Room and soaking up some sun at the Water Club's pool. Afterwards I headed to the event center and watched the Texas vs Texas Tech game on the big screens. WooT! Go Longhorns! We won!! I knew it would be a great game as last year's game was insane with that last touchdown in the last minute of the game that gave TTU the win. We more than made up for that one... Thanks Colt!

Once the game finished I needed to chill out before I tried to sleep. Lately I've been battling with insomnia and thought one drink would help me nod off quickly. I headed to the BBar and had a beer with Gavin Smith, BJ Nemeth, Chris Bell and friends. Gavin cheered me up as he always does and gave me some great advice- with an added note that there is statistical proof if you sleep with a Canadian 12 hours before a tournament you are guaranteed a win. LOL! We all had a good laugh with that one and BJ said he wasn't quite sure if that was verified, although Gav insisted it was true. Love you guys!

Alright it's time to play some poker! Catch up with you later.
xoxo
Lacey

Today you can follow along on my twitter page: www.twitter.com/LaceyJones and on www.twitter.com/BorgataPoker also the Borgata Blog can be found here: http://borgatapoker.blogspot.com/

No comments: