Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 days till the big V day


Today I saw something that made me smile. I feel it's important in life to look at the positive things and only focus on what makes you happy. Being a negative person for a good chunk of my life has forced me to reconsider what exactly is my main purpose. To be miserable and always complain only making my life worse. Or be happy and appreciate the good things in life regardless of all the bad.


Since it's close to Valentine's day I thought I would share my moment. I was in one of the rooms at the doctor's office. The door was open and I noticed an old man slowly walking by. He looked at me and smiled. He was the type of old man that just looked sweet and had one of those smiles that his whole face would light up. Genuine. A nurse was helping him into the room across from me. He turned to her and said, "Don't forget my love is still behind...I couldn't even think with out her." A few seconds later the cutest little old woman appeared. She was so tiny and moved slower than an inch worm as she shuffled her feet. I couldn't help but smile to myself and think it was the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. Love like that is something you don't find everyday. I pray that all of you find or have found that love and cherish it each and every day of your life. Next blog I'll write a little more mushy stuff... just a small warning... you may feel all gushy inside. ;)

3 comments:

Valder137 said...

Every time I see something like that, Mr. Big's "Ain't Seen Love Like That" pops into my head. Reading your blog, I can hear Eric Martin's voice even now....

Alex Lee Behan said...

Warm fuzzies. Wishing you the same on V-Day sweetheart! Big LOVE!
xoxox

Lacey Jones said...

Awww! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Lacey