Monday, June 9, 2008

Another little update while I battle with insomnia

I'm posting this commercial for my family that hasn't seen it yet, but I do have half a blog written about the commercial already, so you'll see that soon. :)



I realized scrolling down my blog that I first off have to say that I'm a Master Cleanse dropout. Only lasted 3 out of the 10 days without eating and Anisia's yummy brownie birthday cake and champagne was way too tempting. I guess if you're going to quit the MC then you may as well do it right . I'll be starting it up again after the WSOP is over.

Also a lot of you have been asking about the Hard Rock's photoshoot/ video shoot I did. Yes that is me and a bunch of hot chicks on HR's Rehab site and on the monitors in the HR. For those of you that don't know "Rehab" is a crazy party every Sunday at the Hard Rock Hotel. Check it out! You can even play me as a bad ass chicken fighter on the game they have.
http://www.rehablv.com/

Since this photo is everywhere I may as well put it up here too, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice

Anonymous said...

Meow!!!

You're so hot!!!

LOVE YOU LONG TIME!

Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lacey! WAY HOT!