Friday, May 23, 2008

Something to make me smile...

Well, I'm back in Vegas and the World Series of Poker starts next week.. I have been ordered to snap the f* out of it and force myself to be happy, regardless of all the bad things going on in my personal life. Those are things that I can't control; And the things that I can change, I must. God, please give me the courage. I'm not going to apologize for not writing as much as I should. I have however been journaling. It's not the kind of thing I'd like to share with everyone. I'm going to take baby steps, "5 days old" baby steps, to become myself again. Here is a photo that brings a smile to my face: Jaxon and my best friend Alex Lee Behan. Guess how many days old he is...

4 comments:

Valder137 said...

um...12? ;)
C'mon, you can't expect a straight set-up line like that to be left alone, can ya? ESPECIALLY by me.
Wish there were something I could do to help you, my friend, and you know what else I would say here...so I'll just shut up and go back to MY blog for a while ;)

Fuel55 said...

Sounds like time to put aside superficial beauty (and those who come to you because of it) and focus on the inside ...

Fuel55 said...

Quiz answer: 8 days.

Alex Lee Behan said...

Jaxon and I miss you so much!! You are so amazing!! Will always be the one to remind you sweetheart! Love you to pieces!! xoxox