Monday, May 5, 2008

Vancouver, B.C.


It has been quite some time since I last blogged, with the exception of one poker listings blog I did last week. Things have not been as great as they should, but everything is looking up. I'm alive and having the time of my life up here in Vancouver for the next few weeks. This time I will force myself to blog and say goodbye to the past. If you want to get all the fun details on the road trip I just took check out Devo's page: http://www.devopoker.com/ He is way better at keeping an up to date blog. Hope you enjoy.



As for me I'm about to play the first tournament today. My goal is to focus and leave all the bad stuff at the door. It's time to have fun and play! I miss all of you and I apologize for taking such a long break.

2 comments:

Fuel55 said...

GL in the Coast to Coast.

Valder137 said...

good luck!
miss ya bud