Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Coast to Coast Poker Championships


I just busted from the 1k bounty tournament here at the Coast to Coast. Bummer, but It's almost impossible to be tilted when you play in Vancouver. The second I walk outside I always seem to reset and find something fun to do. I'll be going more into detail about the tournament itself on my poker listings blog, but I must say I love playing here at the River Rock. Even with a $1k bounty on my head I had a great time... if only I hadn't gone card dead in the last few levels. Guess I'm saving it all up for the main event Friday. I can't wait! Either way things have been pretty difficult for me these past 2 months so I'm here to have fun!

It's amazing how the second I left Vegas I feel as though I'm slowly getting back to my old self. It's been very difficult getting back on my feet again. If it wasn't one thing it was the next and then some. I know I haven't blogged in forever and things are still a bit vague, but all there is to say is that I'm surprised I made it through. Enough about sad shit... things have been so great the past few days! I'll make sure to write more a little later when I have a bit more time. Hope everyone is having a great week.
xoxo
Lacey

2 comments:

Alex Lee Behan said...

The Lovely Lacey is making a comeback! Vancouver loves having you here baby!! I love you to death. Here's to your main event title at the Coast to Coast. xoxoxo

Valder137 said...

I'll keep you in my thought, my friend. hopefully you can stay "back on your feet" after you leave.