Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mabuhay!

Hey everyone! Yes I'm still alive... and busy as usual. I didn't even have time to blog about the coolest trip to Vancouver, ever. I'll be posting a blog all about that trip in the next few days.
This past week I've been in the Philippines and can't even describe how much fun it's been. This is my third time to Manila and hands down, it is the best time I've had here. Instead of traveling for poker tournaments or modeling jobs, I'm on Vacation!!! Woo hoo. I'm traveling with my boyfriend
Heath Herring, who isn't on vacation. Among being a UFC fighter, he is the spokesman for a new team fight organization. This coming sunday, Ring of Fire, the biggest event since the infamous "Thrilla in Manilla" ( Ali vs. Frazier) will be held at the Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City. The same place where Muhammed Ali fought back in 1975. There is so much to talk about and not a lot of time to spend writing a blog. So... please bear with me for the next few days and I'll make sure to post all about this amazing time here in the Philippines. As for now, it's time for dinner, and we can't be late. :)

No comments: