Sunday, May 10, 2009

My very first video blog...

Hey everyone! Long time no blog, but many posts are on their way... and tons of pictures too! Alright first off this video blog needs a disclaimer. Since I don't use my web cam- ever- this video gets blurry. I probably shouldn't have the camera on my bed, but I'll save that piece of advice for the second vlog. And hey... it can only get better from here! ;)



Bisous! xoxox
www.lavolv.com

(Red Carpet Photo Credit: Aaron Thompson)
(Dream Team Yo Mama: Tiffany Michelle, Moi, Maria
Ho; Photo Credit: BJ Nemeth)

5 comments:

Alex Lee Behan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the video blog!! Thanks for following my advice. We all want to see you pretty face and what better way to get my Lacey fix than a semi-regular vlog. When you finally get your butt to Vancouver we can team up and have some vblog fun too!!!

I love you Ms. Lacey Jones

You make this PR girl PROUD!!

michele lewis said...

you are too cute. i've been wanting to do the same thing but always delete my vlog because i look like an idiot.
xoxo

MaryAnne Wendt said...

Lacey you look great! I love your video blog! Cute first episode! xoxo

Valder137 said...

Awesome.

Mal Clarke said...

Nice show on NWP very cool to answer all those questions. Happy Birthday and good luck with things.