Saturday, April 11, 2009

30 things to do on my Birthday

These past two days have been a dream come true. I'm having the best time of my life with the sister I've always wanted. Alex gave me one of the best presents I've ever received: 30 things to do on my 30th birthday. Two days in and we have already gone through almost all of them plus more. I want to list everything and keep twittering, but I also want to enjoy this short amount of time here. I've been forcing myself to stay in the moment lately and not think of past or the unknown future. As a result each minute of this birthday getaway has been a gift. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life!!

2 comments:

Alex Lee Behan said...

We will both never forget the adventure we had!! I love you.

BFFF Alex

Unknown said...

Hey Lacey,

Just saw you on TV... ya big star! Fun hangin with you 2 ladies in Vancouver. Glad we could knock one off your birthday list together...

Say hello when you're in Vancouver again.

Colin James