Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bummin out in Vegas

Well I left y'all hanging again and I must apologize. Things have been quite hectic and almost impossible to catch up. Sadly I've been a little bummed out as well and I can't stand writing when I'm down. I really enjoy writing good news and posting random funny blogs for my friends and family... at least I think my blogs are funny.

Honestly this past holiday was not easy on me and being alone on Thanksgiving really sucked. I had to work on the show that week and I'm not used to being tied down to Vegas longer than a month. (Thank goodness for my Vancouver trip or I might have gone insane!) Really why do we need to celebrate this holiday when everyday we should be grateful for our life, family and friends? Yet the more I told myself that, the more bummed I got. I decided to turn my phone off to stop the incessant flood of mass texts saying "Happy Thanksgiving!" Making yummy spaghetti I watched football and old episodes of The Office and went to bed. - Mommy I promise I won't miss next year's Thanksgiving.

I'm finishing up a bunch of blogs for pokerlistings about playing up in Vancouver for the BC Poker Championship and also about working on The Real Deal. Be expecting those very soon. Lots of fun stuff... just had to wait to snap out of this funk to finish writing on a chipper note.

Here's something to lighten the mood and make you laugh. Last night on CBC in Canada I appeared on This hour has 22 minutes with Raj Binder ( Shaun Majumder) and few of my good friends.


For more funny comedy check out
This hour has 22 minutes

2 comments:

Valder137 said...

I completely know the feeling. The holidays always tend to bum me out as well, especially since my friends and family are all elsewhere.
But, like you said, as long as we have our friends and family, be they near or far, we're never truly alone.....right?

Lacey Jones said...

Very true my friend. :)