Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am LOVING life


It's truly amazing how 6 months can change your life. We all know I was hanging on to my last rope earlier this year and I must say I never knew life could be this grand. I only have a few minutes to write this blog, but I wanted to say thank you to all my family and friends for being there when I needed you most. You were all right... that things would get better and to just hang on. I am so happy and grateful for my life and the people I keep close. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


Tonight I WILL set aside time to finish writing about all the wonderful things that have been going on.

4 comments:

Alex Lee Behan said...

It's pretty easy to support you sweetie. You're just such a great person!!

I told you what comes around goes around....

Can't wait to see how the rest of your year unfolds!

<3

Brian said...

hi lacey, this is brian rast. it was nice meeting you today at antonio's... we didn't get much of a chance to say goodbye before i went to hang with Phil for a bit. Keep in touch: tsarrast@gmail.com

Valder137 said...

awesome. glad things are going well for you bud

Anonymous said...

You are a bright and shiny person...happy to have gotten to know you.