Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to bloging...


I've finally had some time to sit down and write these past few days. Right now I'm in Atlantic City at Borgata for two weeks. The Borgata Poker Open has kicked off with record breaking numbers and lots of bad players. So hurry your butts out here! This time they've guaranteed the prize pool of the main event for 5 million dollars! You can read up on that and all the new things going on in my
pokerlistings blog


In the mean time I'm going to chill at the Tocarre Spa. It's been a disappointing day for me and I need to clear my head. No worries though, all is well, especially after a nice massage.

1 comment:

Valder137 said...

yeah, saw your earlier. Hand in a blender, huh? That bad....well, enjoy your massage, pamper yourself silly, and have a better time the rest of the weeks ;)