Monday, July 28, 2008

My thoughts on day one...



Pic from Hong Kong- the best sushi I've ever had. Aside from Lahaina with Etay and Shannon... maybe the video black jack makes it taste better??

*I always forget how much I love food until I do the Master Cleanse. I seriously love to eat. On average I eat 5-6 small meals a day. My favorite things to eat: Thai, Italian, Sushi/ Japanese... actually to make this list is pointless because any type of food is great with me. I enjoy going to new restaurants and trying things I've never had before.
* The salt water flush in the morning is just plain gross.
* Took a nap and all I dreamed about was food. Ugh! As soon as I woke up I had to drink more of the lemonade. After that the hunger went away pretty quickly, but I still thought about food every few seconds.
* I frequently would ask what people are eating/had eaten that day almost as if I was having my own fantasy of eating that same meal.
*Watching TV sucks! Every commercial advertises food to buy or yummy restaurants with plates full of delicious food inticing you to go there as fast as you can.
* Had to go to the supermarket to buy lemons and more toilet paper. The two things you should just buy in bulk in the begining. It's freaking torture to walk into a Grocery Store! The urge to knock over the stand with bags of chocolate brownie cookies was almost too much to handle. If only the cashier wasn't looking...

1 comment:

Valder137 said...

I know I wouldn't have made it that far....